Sunday, December 30, 2007

Happy New Year and Literature ! Feliz Año Nuevo y Literatura!

Quisiera desear a todos aquellos que visitan mi blog un Próspero Año Nuevo y que éste les traiga la belleza de la sonrisa o la levedad del estar empapados por la maravilla del arte.

I would like to wish all those who visit my blog a wonderful New Year and this to bring you all the beauty of the smile or the lightness of being touched by the magic of arts.

Quiero además invitarlos a la Feria del Libro del Parque Forestal que comienza el 8 de Enero. Ahí los espero y confirmaré qué dia tendré la oportunidad de leerles algunos cuentos nuevos junto con otros escritores. Nos vemos pronto.

I also want to invite you all to the Book Fair that takes place in Parque Forestal on January 8th. I will be expecting you to show up and have the opportunity of sharing some of my new short stories among other chilean writers. See you soon.

No comments: